- Must be up to date on the following: Bordetella (every 6 months), Distemper, Rabies and fecal (every year).
- Must be neutered by 6 months of age.
- Must not be aggressive towards people or dogs or be aggressive over toys or food.
- We must be able to handle by collar or leash.
- Must be on an over-the-counter flea/tick preventative medication. We recommend Frontline.
What Should I Bring?
- Collar (no choke/pinch or spiked collars).
- No lights, jewelry, or trinkets on the collar.
- A meal if your dog needs to eat during the day.
We recommend that your dog comes at least once a week to get used to the environment and to be appropriately socialized.