PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE CAT BOARDING ACCOMMODATIONS
Our feline guests enjoy comfortable accommodations separate from the dogs. Our loving and attentive staff is trained to care for the unique needs of our feline guests and we’re here to ensure their health and happiness.
- Private & Luxurious. Four-level luxury suites with three levels for sleep and play and a fourth enclosed area for the litter box. Also includes a four-poster bed!
- Smaller Option. We also have two-level condos for smaller cats, if preferred
- Bedding. Lambswool fleece bedding
- Wellness Check. Daily comprehensive wellness check
- Room Service. Twice daily room service to ensure a clean environment
- Play. Individual play sessions with windows for viewing, toys, and ledges for playing
- Four Level Suites: $36 / night ($29 for 2nd cat sharing same suite)
- Two Level Condos: $31
- Late check out after 1 pm: $22 (fee waived with purchase of a departure bath)
- Multiple Night Discount:
Discount on 30+ nights: 10% off
In addition, you can choose to pamper your pet further with our add-on activities:
- Extra Love. A 15 minute cuddle session with your pet and one of our handlers. $15 / session
- Report Card with Picture. Emailed report of how your pet’s stay is going along with a picture. Choose the frequency you would like to receive. $6 each
"We had the best experience boarding our cat at Pampered Pets Inn! Our cat is a recent rescue, and while he is very social and comfortable with us at home, we were a bit worried about how he would adapt to a new environment. The staff at PPI were fantastic with him and with us nervous cat owners! We opted to get the daily report cards during his stay, and the staff was honest and reassuring about how our little guy was settling in, relaxing, exploring, and getting along. Everyone there is super friendly and professional; the facilities are clean, safe, and provide stimulation; and we felt our cat (and all the others there) got some definite VIP treatment. I can wholeheartedly recommend the cat boarding services here!"
— Cheryl S.