Why Dog Owners Choose Pampered Pets Inn for Dog Daycare
If you’re working a long day, want your dog to burn off some extra energy, or want to work on your dog’s socialization skills, our daycare program is just what you need!
We recommend that your dog comes at least once a week for proper socialization.
- Play Style Focused. Curated play approach ensures dogs enjoy time with others suited to their play style. We don't just assign dogs to groups based on size or age, but on temperament as well, ensuring that playmates are well matched.
- Skilled Assessment. Each of our guests is assigned to an appropriate play group based on temperament, energy level and age.
- Engaging Dog Park. With 25,000 square feet across 5 separate play yards, Ultimate K-9 Grass Turf, sun shades and a saltwater pool and water park—we’ve designed an environment that’s perfect for canine play!
- Healthy Rest / Play Model Balance. Our approach provides plenty of exercise and stimulation without exhaustion, resulting in happier and healthier dogs.
- Full Supervision. Our low dog-to-staff ratio ensures play is well supervised by trained and certified staff.
- Comfort. We go the extra mile to ensure our guests are comfortable, including providing warm fleece sweaters for smaller dogs so they can enjoy the outdoors even on colder days.
- Cleanliness & Safety. Strong focus on the health of our pet guests.
- Convenient. Fast check-in and check-out process and all day drop off and pick up.
- Affordable. As low as $25 per day with a 20-day pass (group play).
- Private Play is available for dogs that aren’t suited for group play due to temperament or unaltered at 6 months of age or older, for an additional charge.
In addition, you can choose to pamper your pet further with our add-on activities:
- Snack Time. Offered twice a day, choose between a frozen Brewster’s yogurt or house made non-dairy special (flavor changes monthly). $2.95 / snack.
- Fetch Session. An extra 15 minute session with a ball or Frisbee for dogs who need an extra running session. $15 / session.
- Manners Practice. For dogs who have completed a training program and need to keep their skills fresh, a 15 minute session of practice drills for skills the dog has already learned. $15 / session.
- Birthday Party. To celebrate your pet’s special day, we’ll provide a tasty birthday treat and send you the party pic. $15.
- Daily Report Card with Picture. Daily emailed report of how your pet’s stay is going. $5 / day.
- Premium or Basic Bath and Other Spa Services. See our separate Spa Menu for specifics!
Free Day of Play and Evaluation for New Day Care Clients!
Reservation required. Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Daycare discount applies to first time daycare customers only. Evaluations typically conducted Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please call for availability and mention this offer.
General Dog Daycare Requirements
- Must be up to date on vaccinations.
- To participate in group play, dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Must not be aggressive towards people or dogs or aggressive over toys or food.
- We must be able to handle by collar or leash.
- Must be on an over-the-counter flea/tick preventative medication.
Dog Daycare Assessment
Orientation Day is a full day of care that introduces your dog to Daycare at Pampered Pets Inn. After starting the day in a private suite, your dog will receive a one-on-one assessment with one of our trained professionals. This assessment will determine his or her comfort with our staff and evaluate social skills and play style. Only then will your pup be introduced to the other day care guests to ensure the group setting is the right fit.