Dog Bathing Services
- Pampered Premium Bath. A relaxing massage and wash, Blueberry Facial, Full De-Shedding Brush Out, Ear Cleaning and Nail Maintenance. Cost starts at $35*.
- Basic Bath. A relaxing massage and wash and a Light Brush Out. Cost starts at $25*.
*Costs are based on condition of coat, size and cooperation during bathing process. Baths are recommended every 6 to 8 weeks or as needed depending on dog’s activity.
(Cost in addition to bath price)
- Blueberry Facial. Creamy tearless formula removes stains around the eyes and mouth for a clean, beautiful face. $8
- Deep Conditioning. A long, luxurious massage with a soothing, hydrating conditioner. Excellent addition to a bath to help alleviate dry skin. $10
- Mud Wrap. Dead Sea mineral mud massage, followed by a wrap with warm towels to alleviate and prevent dry skin. Tearless formula softens coat and moisturizes. Recommended for sensitive skin. $10
- Epsom Salt Soak. Soak for feet irritated from allergies to relieve inflammation and pain. $8
- Flea/Tick Treatment. Massage with a flea and tick preventative shampoo (does not replace need for monthly flea / tick preventative). $15
- Skunk Treatment. Shampoo process followed by an application of Skunk Off to naturally eliminate unpleasant odors. $30
- Light Brush Out. A light brushing resulting in a shiny, healthy coat. Recommended weekly, between baths. $8
- Full De-Shedding Brush Out. Deep brushing to remove loose undercoat followed by a light brushing. A shiny, healthy coat and significantly less shedding. $12 per 15 min* Recommended as needed, between baths.
- De-Matting. Removes clumps and tangles in long hair. $12 per 15 min*
- Paw Pad Hair Trim. Hair underneath and around the paws is trimmed to create a clean, neat appearance. Provides better traction for paws on slippery floors and reduces dirt tracked into your home. Recommended bi-monthly. $8
- Sanitary Trim. Hair trimmed in select locations to keep pet waste out of the coat and create a clean, neat appearance. Recommended bi-monthly. $8
Health & Nails
- Ear Cleaning. Earwax, debris and odors are wiped away using a cleansing & deodorizing formulation with eucalyptus. Helps prevent infections. Recommended weekly. $6
- Teeth Brushing. A thorough brushing, with ProDental pet toothpaste. Prevents plaque build-up, relieves minor gum irritation, and freshen pets’ breath. Recommended weekly. $8
- Nail Maintenance. Trim, file, shape and buff nails to smooth and perfect length. Recommended every one to two weeks. $10
- Nail Painting. Nail polish will give your pet’s look a little pizazz. $10
- Ear, Teeth & Nail Maintenance. Address all three: ear cleaning, teeth brushing and nails. $20
- Tick removal. $2 per tick.
- Gland Expression. Emptying of unpleasantly full scent sacs located under your pet’s tail. $10
- Paw Pad & Elbow Rejuvenation. Paw pad massage with essential oils followed by Paw Balm to restore moisture and soften pads to reduce cracking caused by walking on rough or hot surfaces. $8
- Nose Rejuvenation. A gentle massage with a specific nose-friendly formula to remove crusty build up. $4
- Super Star. Mud wrap or deep conditioning treatment, paw pad, elbow and nose rejuvenation, teeth brushing and an Argan coat oil treatment $20
- Super Star- Sensitive. Pre-treating hypoallergenic shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning, Epsom salt paw soak and teeth brushing $20
- Tush & Toes. Sanitary trim and paw pad hair trim $12
- Between Baths. A full brushout, Argan coat oil treatment, ear cleaning, nail maintenance and a teeth brushing $20 / $26